All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionBelt up and enjoy this 365-day ride as you cruise past the most momentous motoring events in history. Packed with fascinating facts about races, motorists and the history of the mighty engine, this book is a must-have for any car enthusiast.
- Author BiographyBased in: Leicester Nigel P. Freestone is Head of the Environmental Science Department at University of Northampton. He is also a freelance writer and has had numerous books and historical features published. His main interests are chemistry, motoring and football.
- Author(s)Nigel P. Freestone
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight210 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.