Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains quotations from classical and modern thinkers with questions designed to encourage reflection, enrichment, and personal growth.
- Author BiographyPaul Cornies is a retired educator, literacy coach, and project coordinator who lives in southern Ontario, Canada. He received a Master's in history and enjoys a life long interest in the humanities and arts. His online blogging experience has resulted in sharing perspectives on a broad range of issues including the mass media, education, the environment, current events, global issues, social justice, health, and the arts.
- Author(s)Paul H Cornies
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.