All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionWhen your ship is hit by a bad storm, sometimes the only thing you can do is grab a rope and hold on. You may cry out for help and t be able to hear an answer. You may feel alone because you see one going through this storm with you. You may be blown overboard and only be hanging on by a long, thin, tenuously tied rope, and as you are going through it all, the only thing you can wonder is if it will ever end. Eventually the storm will end. The rain will stop, the wind will calm, and the clouds will part. You will look around and you may see a few of your possessions bobbing in the water but most of them might be gone. You follow your long thin rope to where it ends at your overturned boat of life. Now, with the storm gone, you can start rebuilding your life. You can start by righting your boat and bailing out the water. Whether it was a divorce, a death, or the loss of a job, how much easier would it have been, had you had in your hand a guidebook to help your recovery? Something that didn't necessarily lay out a generic formula, but provided some hints to help you get back on track. That is what this book is. It is a list of tips that can help you recover when your world is turned upside down.
- Author(s)Mike Dennison
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.