All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionWhen we remember how powerful we are -- and how connected we are to the Source of all things -- it infuses our lives with strength and wonder. -Magic hovers around the mundane, waiting to be recognized.- -People do change. Let them.- -Don't resist your own goodness.- The daily affirmations in -365 Ways To Heal Yourself- are positive reminders that wisdom is freely available to us, if we are willing to listen. Most of the affirmations in -365 Ways To Heal Yourself- are a few sentences, leaving plenty of space to use the book as a journal or spiritual sketchpad to fill with your own wisdom and reflections. You can also randomly open to any page and find the perfect thought to compliment your day. -An Hour of Peace- -- the DVD version of -365 Ways To Keep It Real, Heal Yourself and Be Free- -- is available on Amazon. -An Hour of Peace- is a multi-media presentation combining photographs and positive affirmations with music and specific healing frequencies to help create an atmosphere of relaxation and wellness.
- Author BiographyRaven Mardirosian is the author of 13 books, most notably -The Reluctant Tarot Reader: Adventures in the Gypsy Trade-. Her essay, -Christian LGBT Kids: You're Part of the Plan- is included in the New York Times bestselling anthology by Dan Savage and Terry Miller, -It Gets Better: Coming Out, Overcoming Bullying and Creating a Life Worth Living-. Her other transformational books include: -Just Another Crazy Cat Lady Story-; -365 Ways To Keep It Real, Heal Yourself and Be Free-; -Spirit, Flow: A Photographic Prayer-; -The Words Remain-; -We Dream Anew-; -Chrysalis: Poems of Release- and -Esprit, Vole: Priere photographique-. She has published 4 works of fiction under a nom de plume and created a relaxation DVD with Dr. William Kelley, -An Hour of Peace: Words, Music and Images for Relaxation-. Raven developed and hosted the popular podcast, -Tarot Talk-. She holds an M.A. in English with additional graduate studies at Bread Loaf School of English. Raven was a high-school English teacher for many years in New York City and Vermont public schools. She is now a sought-out spiritual teacher and Tarot reader who has given thousands of sessions to clients worldwide for over 12 years. Known for her humor, sensitivity and insight, Raven continues to offer her gifts through Tarot and Reiki sessions, consulting, classes and books. Follow her adventures at shivayawellness.com and on Amazon, facebook, instagram, linkedin and goodreads.
- Author(s)Raven Mardirosian
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.