CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe how-to guide to making real money with little or no start-up costs We'd all like to find out how to make money. 365 Ways to Make Money proves that you don't have to be a slick entrepreneur or become embroiled in get-rich-quick schemes to boost your cash flow. In fact, this guide shows that anyone can make moneyÂup to thousands of dollarsÂwith little or no start-up costs. This guide shows there are ways to make money, whether you are a stay-at-home parent, a student or a professional looking for extra income, or a hobbyist looking to convert your interest into cash. 365 Ways to Make Money is the ultimate inspirational, yet practical, guide to finding ways to earn extra income. With one tried-and-true idea for every day of the year, it looks at ways you can instantly put your ideas in to practice, providing money-making ideas from every area of your lifeÂfrom your home and cars to your knowledge and interests. More than just a list of ideas, this is a real how-to guide, with tried and tested strategies. Unlike other moneymaking titles, this book also gives you the financial knowledge you need to support your moneymaking journey.
- Author BiographyAs one of nine children, Kylie Ofiu grew up devising ways to earn extra pocket money. Now that she's a grown-up, she blogs about ways to make money at www.kylieofiu.com. Kylie lives in Sydney with her husband and two daughters.
- Author(s)Kylie Ofiu
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight345 g
- Width138 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.