All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $43.60Trending at AU $86.60
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionInspiring and insightful, 365 Ways to Raise Great Kids will help you accomplish what all parents want: to raise bright, caring, honest, respectful and creative children. In this important book, you will find a concrete, activity-based guide for nurturing and building life skills in your children that will enrich them and your entire family. Illustrated by children.
- Author BiographyDedicated mother of four, prolific author, founder of community youth and mentoring programs and nationally recognized speaker on successful parenting, Sheila Ellison is the consummate mother of the millennium. Her advice has been helping more than 400,000 parents creatively feed, play with and raise their children. Ellison created and coauthored the 365 series of parenting books, including 365 Days of Creative Play and 365 Foods Kids Love to Eat. Barbara Ann Barnett is a licensed clinical psychologist in private practice in the San Francisco Bay area, and is the mother of an adult son. It is her great hope that this book will contribute to the psychological health of families around the world, with special benefits to the children.
- Author(s)Barbara Ann Barnett,Sheila Ellison
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series Title365 Ways to Raise Great Kids
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Out-of-print date04/07/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width188 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.