Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA year's worth of Zen wisdom and inspiration! The first-ever collection of Zen koans, stories, and sayings in the popular meditation-a-day format. In this book of daily meditations, veteran Buddhist writer and editor Jean Smith gives us Zen's most memorable teachings in a uniquely accessible format. Drawn from all of Zen's major schools and teachers, the 365 inspiring selections illuminate Zen's major themes, including zazen, koans, detachment, karma, emptiness and enlightenment. Complete with a directory of Zen centres, a glossary of Buddhist terms, and an index of topics and authors, 365 Zen is an essential daily companion for anyone interested in Zen.
- Author BiographyJean Smith is the editor of Everyday Mind, Breath Sweeps Mind, and Radiant Mind, all of which were created under the auspices of Tricycle, North America's premiere Buddhist magazine. She lives in New York.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/1999
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight334 g
- Width146 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byNanny Smith
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.