All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionWhat this book does is to clearly establish The 5 Pillars of Excellence - the foundation by which the pursuit of individual and organizational achievement has as its genesis. Excellence is t an ideal, it is a process of which our physical and mental abilities must be capable of understanding and utilizing. In other words, it is the means to an end, t an end to the means. Any person, family, team organization, etc., that aspires to achieve a standard of excellence, requires the kwledge and aptitude of The 5 Pillars of Excellence. What this book does is take each one of The 5 Pillars of Excellence and systematically arranges them from January 1 through December 31. On each date is a corresponding thought to that component of excellence. After five days, it comes full circle again, and the educational process of The 5 Pillars repeats itself, with new insights on each topic. Therefore, over the course of the year, the reader will receive educational and inspirational writings for each of the five components.
- Author BiographyPaul Bailey is a recognized and respected coach, teacher and trainer in the Upper Midwest. Over the past 25 years, he had educated individuals and organizations to the principles of growth and achievement in the athletic, corporate, educational and home environments. In recent years, it has become his crusade to advocate the cause of excellence at both the personal and team levels. He is founder of The Center for Athletic Excellence.
- Author(s)Paul D Bailey
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.