Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a practical tutorial, packed with realworld case studies to help you design models that print right the first time. If you are familiar with SketchUp and want to print the models you've designed, then this book is ideal for you. You don't need any experience in 3D printing; however, SketchUp beginners will require a companion book or video training series to teach them the basic SketchUp skills.
- Author BiographyMarcus Ritland is a designer and 3D printing consultant at his small business, Denali 3D Design. Since 2008, he has used SketchUp for architectural rendering services, learning it and helping others well enough to be chosen as Top SketchUcator of the SketchUcation forums. After learning about 3D printing through an online contest, he incorporated it into his business, selling 3Dprinted goods online and helping other small business owners leverage the technology. He has also volunteered at a local makerspace, teaching SketchUp classes and leading 3Dprinting meetups. He is currently on a quest to eliminate designfor3Dprinting illiteracy. When he's not pushpulling a model into shape, he can be found shooting photos and enjoying nature.
- Author(s)Marcus Ritland
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication21/05/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.