Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionInitially kwn for its beautiful images of the faces of babies, 3D ultrasound has become an important tool in prenatal diagsis for its ability to image fetal organs in rmal and abrmal conditions. This book is a state-of-the-art work conceived as a practical guide to the application of 3D ultrasound in obstetrics. It is illustrated with more than 500 images reflecting the clinical utility of 3D ultrasound in prenatal diagsis.
- Author BiographyRabih Chaoui, Berlin. Kai-Sven Heling, Berlin.
- Author(s)Kai-Sven Heling,Rabih Chaoui
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication12/09/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note460 colour illustrations, 460 farb. Abb.
- Weight718 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.