All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionViewers have long been fascinated by photographs that animate with a flick of the wrist or appear three-dimensional without the use of special devices. Both are made possible by the lenticular process. Broadly weaving this techlogy into scientific and popular culture, this volume sheds new light on our relationship to photographic realism and on the forceful interplay in photography between invation and the desire to be entertained.</p>
- Author BiographyKim Timby, Ecole du Louvre, Paris.
- Author(s)Kim Timby
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- Series TitleStudies in Theory and History of Photography
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note154 colour illustrations, 154 farb. Abb.
- Weight917 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.