All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever wanted to kw more about modeling, texturing, rigging, animating, and lighting in Autodesk's 3ds Max, then this is the book for you. The tutorials in 3ds Max Projects deal with diverse topics including modeling characters and vehicles for beginners, character rigging, animation and topology, blending 3D and photography, and FX particles and dynamics. Written by top industry artists including the award-winning Matt Chandler and Pawel Podwojewski, 3ds Max Projects is designed to be a one-stop resource for those looking to create their own 3D masterpieces.
- Author BiographyMatt Chandler is an award-winning CG supervisor and FX artist at Analogue Pixel Ltd. His clients include Nike, Ford, O2, Google, HTC and the BBC. Pawel Podwojewski is the CEO and founder of MOTYN, an award-winning VFX studio. Jahirul Amin is Director and Producer at War, Peace and Pixels, as well as an associate lecturer in Computer Animation at Bournemouth University. Fernando Herrera, is a freelance animator and has worked on projects including Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas.
- Author(s)Fernando Herrera,Jahirul Amin,Matt Chandler,Pawel Podwojewski
- Publisher3DTotal Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationWorcester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint3DTotal Publishing
- Content Note420 color illustrations
- Weight1171 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited by3DTotal Team
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.