All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays and poems by a chronic insomniac covering topics such as life, love, marriage, parenthood, pregnancy, infertility, loss, grief, and healing.
- Author BiographyAmber Jerome Norrgard was first published in her hometown's paper at the age of seventeen. Since then, she's used writing as a free form of therapy to celebrate the best parts of her life, and to work through the rough experiences. She is author of the bestselling collection of poetry, The Color of Dawn, as well as 4 a.m., a poetry and essay collection, and Wanting a collection of short erotic stories. She is co-creator, and co-host of TweepNation with Amber and Dionne, a weekly podcast loosely related to Twitter and Independent Authors. She is currently working on her psychology degree, and lives in Dallas, Texas, with her family.
- Author(s)Amber Jerome Norrgard
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.