All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Four Disciplines of Executionis about a simple, proven formula for reaching the goals you want to reach as a business or individual. In Covey's experience, the thing that most undermines the ability to execute goals is what he calls the Whirlwind: those urgent tasks that must be done simply to keep an organization alive. As Covey shows, the only way to execute new, important goals is to separate those goals from the Whirlwind. The Four Disciplines allow leaders to create a strategy that requires a change in behaviour, since only by ensuring that everyone on the team understands the goal, kws what to do to reach it and kws whether progress is being made, will a leader produce consistent breakthrough results while sustaining the urgent work of the Whirlwind. The Four Disciplines of Executionare:1. Focus on the Wildly Important; 2. Act on the Lead Measures; 3. Keep a Compelling Scoreboard; 4. Create a Cadence of Accountability. For more than a decade FranklinCovey has been studying what it takes to achieve important goals, and in this book they share success stories from a wide range of companies that have implemented the Four Disciplines to result in greater profits, increased market share and improved customer satisfaction. This way of thinking is essential to any company that wants to t only weather, but thrive in this ecomy.
- Author BiographySean Covey is Sr. Vice President of Innovations and Products at FranklinCovey, a world renowned organization devoted to helping individuals and organizations achieve greatness. Sean graduated from BYU with a degree in English and later earned his M.B.A. from Harvard Business School. As the starting quarterback for BYU, he led his team to two bowl games and received numerous honors. He is the author of Fourth Down and Life to Go, and the international bestseller, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, which has sold over three million copies and is translated in over 15 languages. He is a popular speaker to youth and adult groups. Sean and his wife Rebecca live with their kids in the Rocky Mountains.
- Author(s)Sean Covey
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Noteindex
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.