All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen New York-based designers and long-time friends Timothy Goodman and Jessica Walsh found themselves single at the same time, they decided to try an experiment. The old adage says that it takes 40 days to create a habit--could it create love? They agreed; they would date each other for 40 days, record their experience in questionnaires, photographs, videos, texts and artworks and post them on their website: fortydaysofdating.com. They set up 10 ground rules including, We will see each other every day for forty days, We will go on one weekend trip together, and We will t see, date, hookup, or have sex with anyone else. What began as a small experiment between two friends became an Internet sensation, addicting 2 million unique visitors from around the globe to their site and their story. 40 Days of Dating: The Book is a beautifully designed, expanded look at the experiment and the results, composed of texts, conversations, artwork, photographs and details of the romance before, during and after the experiment, including material that never made it onto the site.
- Author BiographyJessica Walsh is a designer, art director, and partner in the New York-based design firm Sagmeister & Walsh. Timothy Goodman is a designer, illustrator and an art director based in New York City; he runs his own studio.
- Author(s)Jessica Walsh,Timothy Goodman
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note150 colour photographs and illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width171 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.