All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up in Kinston, Alabama, Rick Wood had two goals: to play high school basketball for his role model, Creigh Purnell, and to become a high school coach and teacher himself.Though he was never able to make Coach Purnell's varsity, he enjoyed a stellar coaching career. Rick Wood retired with 662 wins -- at the time, the most by any active coach in North Carolina. His players were kwn for their teamwork, hustle, and sportsmanship. They were also kwn for being true student-athletes, receiving two awards for having the best team GPAs in the entire state. 40 Seasons chronicles how one small town boy turned his dream into a lifetime of achievements. Through his eyes, we discover universal lessons about winning, losing, teaching, and living.
- Author(s)Rick Wood
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.