All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis lavishly illustrated volume is the ultimate guide to soup-making , with recipe ideas from all around the world. A mixture of classics and exciting new soups, there is something for every taste, diet and occasion, from hearty one-pot meals to elegant dinner parties. The soups are divided into chapters: chilled; light and refreshing; hot and spicy; creamy vegetable; chunky vegetable; winter warming; legume; pasta; odle; tofu; chicken and duck; meat; fish; shellfish; egg and cheese; one-pot meals; and soups for entertaining. Soups from international cuisines include Avgolemo, Bouillabaisse, Gazpacho, Scotch Broth and Malaysian Shrimp Laksa.
- Author BiographyAnne Sheasby is a home economist, editor and writer. She is the author of many published cookbooks and has been the consultant on many more. She also writes regularly for national magazines.
- Author(s)Anne Sheasby
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1275 g
- Width170 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.