All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis lively history of fashion, w with a new cover, has become a classic in its field. Based on the V&A's world famous collection, it tells the story of men's and women's fashionable dress right up to the present. Over 200 illustrations show clothes for all occasions and include a wide range of fashion accessories.
- Author BiographyNatalie Rothstein was formerly Keeper of Textiles and Dress at the Victoria and Albert Museum.
- PublisherV & A Publishing
- Date of Publication31/03/1999
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintV & A Publishing
- Content Note40 colour, 180 b&w illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byNatalie Rothstein
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.