All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.06Trending at AU $27.44
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.75
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.53
- AU $30.09Trending at AU $31.00
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.84
- AU $29.97Trending at AU $38.26
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge W. Bush, the 43rd President of the United States, has authored a personal biography of his father, George H. W. Bush, the 41st President. Forty-three men have served as President of the United States.Countless books have been written about them.But never before has a President told the story of his father, ather President, through his own eyes and in his own words.A unique and intimate biography, the book covers the entire scope of the elder President Bush s life and career, including his service in the Pacific during World War II, his pioneering work in the Texas oil business, and his political rise as a Congressman, U.S. Representative to China and the United Nations, CIA Director, Vice President, and President. The book shines new light on both the accomplished statesman and the warm, decent man kwn best by his family.In addition, George W. Bush discusses his father s influence on him throughout his own life, from his childhood in West Texas to his early campaign trips with his father, and from his decision to go into politics to his own two-term Presidency.
- Author BiographyGeorge W. Bush is the forty-third President of the United States, serving from 2001 to 2009. He previously served as Governor of Texas. He and his wife, Laura, live in Dallas, where they founded the George W. Bush Presidential Center at SMU. President Bush s previous book, Decision Points, is the bestselling Presidential memoir of the modern era. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)George W Bush
- PublisherRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Weight236 g
- Width139 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Read byGeorge W Bush
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time450
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.