42 Rules for Creating WE (2nd Edition): A Hands-On, Practical Approach to Organizational Development, Change and Leadership Best Practices. by Judith E. Glaser (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionFor 200,000 years, human beings have moved back and forth between I-Centric and We-Centric societies. Time and again, we've seen the I to WE pendulum swing. Yet, history has shown us that societies that prospered, withstood adversity, and created real and lasting advancements understood the power of Creating WE. Currently, most organizations today operate in an I paradigm. In this arena, we keep score - I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine. We are taught to control our needs and emotions because they are destructive---logic prevails. We are punished for making mistakes and we hide our thoughts for fear of losing our power or status. In a WE paradigm, things are different. 42 Rules for Creating WE (2nd Edition) offers new insights from thought leaders in neuroscience, organizational development, and brand strategy, introducing groundbreaking practices for bringing the spirit of WE to any organization, team or cause. In the book, readers learn how to: * Shatter Old Paradigms * Ackwledging the I inside the WE * Understand What Moves People * Foster Integrity, Candor and Caring * Create Worlds with Words Each of these concepts contains a set of timeless guidelines, practices and tools for becoming a WE-Centric leader and fostering dramatic improvements in productivity, engagement, and focus. Leaders who have the courage to explore these new concepts will begin to see more productive rms emerge in their organizations. They will see people working together toward common goals, energetically and enthusiastically. And that's when the real magic happens. 42 Rules for Creating WE (2nd Edition) is written by The Creating WE Institute, an international group of critical thinkers with multi-disciplinary expertise, who have come together to harvest new forms of engagement and invation in the workplace. The Creating WE Institute's mission is bring a spirit of WE to organizations currently operating as a group of I's.
- Author(s)Judith E. Glaser
- PublisherSuper Star Press
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCupertino
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSuper Star Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight198 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword byAngela Ahrendts
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.