All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $32.92
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.19
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.23
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.47
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.50
About this product
- DescriptionLooking for a great place to retire on a budget? A warm seaside town? A cozy mountain hamlet? A relaxing lakeside locale? We've reviewed 45 U.S. towns with low and average living costs, safe neighborhoods, recreational areas and/or cultural amenities, local or nearby accredited medical facilities and more. See each town's crime rate, population, climate, percentage of people age 45 or better, cost of living, median home price, political leanings, public transit availability and even drawbacks (because place is perfect). Reviews are short and to the point for quick reading. Find the best affordable place to retire! Updated March, 2016!
- Author BiographyKris Kelley lives in beautiful Colorado has been finding and reviewing great places to retire since 2006. She is an avid traveler, always looking for that hidden gem of a town, whether it be along an ocean, in a desert or on a mountaintop.
- Author(s)Kris Kelley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.