All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnn Galardi is 16 - and a size 16. She's always struggled with her weight, and her perfect size 6 mother. This summer, it's worse: Aunt Jackie's getting married in August, and Ann's her bridesmaid. She decides she's losing 45 pounds in two months-or else. Thus begins a rollicking odyssey that features an infomercial diet plan, unfortunate dance lessons, a series of mortifying encounters with an adorable guy, and some revelations about Ann's t-so perfect mother.
- Author BiographyK.A. Barson earned an MFA in Writing for Children and Young Adults from Vermont College of Fine Arts. She and her husband live in Jackson, Michigan, surrounded by kids, grandkids, unruly dogs, and too many pairs of shoes. This is her first novel. Visit her website at www.kabarson.com.
- Author(s)Kelly Barson
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight236 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.