All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
About this product
- DescriptionIn this story of desperate survival, comedy, hope and salvation shine through like salutary lessons for tomorrow. This is the kind of story to which you react with laughter or tears. In writing about Ben's 46 days lost in a tinnie in the Pacific Ocean and life in Kiribati and Australia, the author realised that he was often dealing with comedy, and that the survivors were three very amusing humans. Somewhere buried in comedy he suspected, lay hope.
- Author BiographyBarry Donnellys development as a writer owes much to his extensive career as an actor and director. Augmenting a wide experience in Australian theatre, television and films, he worked in London, appearing on the BBC, at the Royal Court Theatre and at the Edinburgh Festival. He also directed the BBC television series, Z Cars. He has written for a number of television series including Patrol Boat and his theatre play Home Brew was also televised. His novel Boys by the Sea evoking a remarkable portrait of Australian adolescence was published by William Collins in their Imprint series.
- Author(s)Barry Donnelly
- PublisherJoJo Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJoJo Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.