All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $81.77Trending at AU $86.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $45.12
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $32.07Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.67
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionEvery Saturday in The Independent's award-winning Traveller section, 48 hours stories explore new and exciting city-break itineraries. This collection is a wonderful reference tool for travellers looking for inspiration. The cities chosen encompass well-kwn and less-visited destinations, and offer travellers everything from dazzling architecture to world-class museums, designer shopping and historic landmarks.
- Author BiographySimon Calder is routinely called on by every broadcaster for comment whenever a major travel story breaks. This is for a reason - Simon's knowledge of the world of travel is simply unrivalled, and he has been to almost every corner of the globe - and paid his own way, uniquely. His integrity and authority are unparalleled and he continues to be among the most brilliant of British journalists.
- Author(s)Simon Calder
- PublisherMango Media
- Date of Publication01/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationFL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMango Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.