All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionRay Shewnack and Bill Frangos have enjoyed New Mexico's trout streams for years. In 49 Trout Streams of New Mexico , they share their experiences with the state's streams and rivers that are both beautiful and accessible. The almost two hundred colour photos capture the allure of each locale and close-up shots of the flies used. The text captures a slice of time in Shewnack's and Frangos's fly-fishing history, providing relaxing moments for the armchair angler. Using the maps, travellers are guided to all of the forty-nine streams included here.
- Author BiographyRaymond C. Shewnack is CEO of Wright Edge Advertising in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He has been fishing the streams and rivers of New Mexico for over fifty years. William J. Frangos, a wildlife artist, photographer, and writer, admits to a fly-fishing addiction.
- Author(s)Raymond C. Shewnack,William J. Frangos
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2006
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note198 colour photos, 14 maps
- Weight440 g
- Width255 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.