All listings for this product
About this product
- Description492 Great Things About Being Italian is fun, informative and catnip for 17 million Italian-Americans. It follows in the footsteps of other successful books aimed at this mirity proud of its remarkable--and ongoing!--heritage. It comprises 492 (as in 1492...) individual people, things, places and phemena that make one proud to be Italian (or half-Italian, which adds millions more to the target market). But one doesn't have to be Italian to enjoy this book, any more than one has to be Jewish to love rye bread! Italy is Americans' second-favorite travel destination outside North America, and Italian foods, celebrities, entertainment, etc., are popular with most everyone. It's also the kind of book that once you peek inside, you won't be able to read just one entry of the 492--it's like potato chips!
- Author Biographyauthor of Celebrity Feuds! and Hollywood and Whine, has written more than 15 books. He holds a master's degree in journalism, speaks five languages, and has been a winner on Jeopardy! Boze also writes extensively for magazines, and his work has appeared in more than 100 publications including TV Guide, Playboy, and Us. The author splits his time, when not traveling the world, between Beverly Hills and Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Boze Hadleigh
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight314 g
- Width127 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.93
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.