Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the transition of analog to digital communication, along with seamless mobility and high computing power of small handheld devices, the wireless communications industry has seen tremendous changes leading to the integration of several telecommunication networks, devices and services over the last 30 years. The rate of this progress and growth has increased particularly in the past decade because people longer use their devices and networks for voice only, but demand bundle contents such as data download/streaming, HDTV, HD video, 3D video conferencing with higher efficiency, seamless connectivity, intelligence, reliability and better user experience. In this book, there are nine chapters which cover wireless networking evolution and techlogy advancements. High level discussions on this important and fast growing industry are presented by techlogy, academic, and industry communities. The content of this book will shed some light on this subject and the chapters presented in this book discuss the design and implementation of various short and long range wireless/wireline networking. The challenges faced in providing applications and services to meet user experiences ubiquitously and securely are presented.
- Author BiographySince graduating from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University with my Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, I have worked chiefly in the field of wireless mobile communication technology as a technical advisor, engineering director, and now as a professor at Murray State University (MSU). I have led research teams working on location, completing numerous contracts in wireless mobile communications systems design and implementation for leading telecommunications companies such as AT&T, Sprint PCS and Lucent in the U.S. I have conducted important research that has resulted in original contributions across a variety of areas in the wireless telecommunication. My most prominent contributions have centered on recent advancement of higher generations of mobile communications, namely WiMAX, LTE, OFDMA, IPTV, and sensors. I have published and presented abstracts and papers for technical journals and national and international conferences in North America, Asia, Middle East, Australia and Europe. In addition, I have served as a panelist, chair, keynote, editor of journals, steering committee member, and organizer for workshops and conferences on the integration of teaching and research, particularly in the area of wireless communications and power systems. In addition to my research activities, currently I am teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in wireless/wireline telecommunication at MSU.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byAbdulrahman Yarali
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.