All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the third section of one of the most important documents from the Qumran library, the epilogue of 4QMMT. It re-evaluates the textual basis for this section, and analyses how the epilogue functions as a part of the larger document. In addition to addressing the structure and genre of 4QMMT, this volume analyzes the use of Scripture in the epilogue in order to illuminate the theological agenda of the document's author/redactor. Although this book's primary focus is on the epilogue, the results of this investigation shed light on 4QMMT as a whole.
- Author BiographyHanne von Weissenberg, Ph.D. (2006) in Biblical Studies, University of Helsinki is Academy of Finland Research Fellow at the University of Helsinki, Department of Biblical Studies.
- Author(s)Hanne von Weissenberg
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleStudies on the Texts of the Desert of Judah
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 82
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.