All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe brains behind the #1 bestselling Carbs & Cals are back with the perfect 5:2 diet companion; a collection of food photos designed to visually present the calorie content of controlled but delicious food portions, making your two fasting days easier than ever before. For those on the w famous 5:2 Diet, kwing what to eat on the two weekly fasting days is key; having flexibility with food choices and looking forward to an appetising meal helps maintain motivation and allows dieters to plan ahead. 5:2 Diet Photos is the perfect, problem-solving companion for everyone interested in the popular 5:2 diet. Offering up a delicious platter of over 600 mouth-watering food photos, ranging in calorie content, it finally answers the dieter's dilemma, what can I eat on my two 500 calorie days? . As well as displaying calories, every photo in the book shows the amount of protein (which has been scientifically proven to keep you feeling fuller for longer) and fruit & veg portions that count towards your 5-a-day. The full-colour publication features a series of tasty recipes from as little as 100 calories. And with tasty snack ideas that will keep your fingers out of the biscuit tin, 5:2 Diet Photos will help everyone reach their healthy lifestyle goals - these really are dishes to diet for! 5:2 Diet Photos aims to create happy, healthy eaters by educating them on the calorie and nutritional content of different, new and exciting foods. 5:2 Diet Photos is the perfect support for individuals wanting to try the revolutionary 5:2 diet. FEATURES: Browse the 600 food photos to quickly find foods you like. Photos make it easy to judge portion sizes and stick to your calorie budget. Be inspired by the 60 low-calorie recipes ranging from 105 to 385 calories. Need something to nibble on? Choose from the 30 tasty snack ideas to keep you going between meals. All under 100 calories. Use the traffic light system to find portions that are high in protein (to keep you fuller for longer) and low in fat. The apple symbol helps you keep track of your 5-a-day fruit & veg.
- Author BiographyChris Cheyette BSc (Hons) MSc RD is a Senior Dietitian in the NHS, at King's College Hospital, London. He has spearheaded a number of projects over the years, many with the aim of improving the educational resources that are currently on offer. Chris has also published a number of journal articles relating to weight management and diabetes. He regularly undertakes local and national presentations to health professionals, has done television and newspaper interviews, and has participated as a guest expert in online discussions on social media.
- Author(s)Chris Cheyette,Yello Balolia
- PublisherChello Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChello Publishing
- Content Note618 photographs
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.