Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionAre you spending countless hours trying to make a success with Internet Marketing? Do you wonder if the gurus who show you their bank account statements are really pulling in those numbers, or are the photos doctored? Have you bought the e-Books, the CD/DVD courses, the reports, and spent more than you've earned? ... You're t alone, but you CAN break away. 5 Bucks a Day is the story and the strategy of an Internet marketer, with ordinary skills, who conquered cyberspace, and how you can do the same!
- Author BiographyWhile running a retail store in northern New Jersey, Dennis Becker came to the realization that it was time to hop onto the Internet in order to survive the economic downturn of the mid 90's. After 3 years of constant struggle, he experienced an ah ha moment that was eventually refined into what he called his 5 bucks a day strategy. He now spends most of his time helping others adapt the strategy to their online businesses.
- Author(s)Dennis Becker
- Date of Publication06/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.