All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionAn effective program for preparing to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam, especially for Chinese speakers. Ideal for group or self -study. Answer key is included in this edition. An advanced grammar course, appropriate for pre-iBT, ITP paper-based TOEFL prep and English Teacher Training. Here, for the first time, a unique approach to preparing to take the TOEFL exam--especially for Chinese speakers. Focused on the Grammar section with five steps, this program also includes strategies for the Listening Comprehension section, guidelines for success in the Reading section, and expert tips and sample topics for the iBT Written Essay. Includes useful appendices for reference. To see useful Amazon book reviews, kindly refer to the listing for TOEFL Prep for Spanish Speakers, the original book on which this title is based. For info. on all 12 titles in this series, visit www.5steptoeflprep.com.
- Author BiographyGreg Britt is the Director of Britt Servicios Linguisticos, an institute in Mexico City that has specialized for many years in TOEFL preparation (see www.dfbritt.com.) He previously taught English at the Monterrey Institute of Technology and Advanced Studies in Mexico City. Britt also writes a restaurant review column that has been published in The Mexico City Times, The Herald (Mexican edition of the Miami Herald), and The News. He has lived in Huatulco, Ixtapa, Acapulco, and, currently, Mexico City. He has recently completed his first novel.
- Author(s)Greg Britt
- Date of Publication19/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.