Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionAches and pains, if neglected, can easily disrupt one's daily routine. They have long-term effects if left untreated. Aches may be as a result of the body's response to some nutritional/mineral deficiency, hormonal disorders, chronic diseases or a bad posture. This book focuses on the symptoms and causes of arthritis, osteoporosis etc. It eliminates traditional myths about various diseases. It also provides an advisory for the treatment of aches and pains.
- Author(s)Dr. Anjali Arora
- PublisherSterling Publishers Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSterling Publishers Pvt.Ltd
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight126 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.