Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.81
About this product
- DescriptionOrganized for easy reference and crucial practice, this title offers coverage of all the essential topics presented as 500 AP-style questions with detailed answer explanations. 5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP Calculus AB/BC Questions to Kw by Test Day is tailored to meet your study needs - whether you've left it to the last minute to prepare or you have been studying for months. You will benefit from going over the questions written to parallel the topic, format, and degree of difficulty of the questions contained in the AP exam, accompanied by answers with comprehensive explanations. This title features: 500 AP-style questions and answers referenced to core AP materials; review explanations for right and wrong answers; additional online practice; close simulations of the real AP exams; updated material that reflects the latest tests; and, online practice exercises.
- Author BiographyCynthia Johnson has over 20 years' experience in writing and editing test-prep guides for America's leading educational publishers. Her team of writers and editors have also produced thousands of test items for ETS and for Harcourt Assessment.
- Author(s)Ann Strozewski,Cynthia Johnson,Lena Folwaczny,Randy J. Asher,Richard Lakey,Zachary Miner
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series Title5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Out-of-print date05/07/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byThomas A. Evangelist
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.