All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionGet ready for your AP European History exam with this straightforward, easy-to-follow study guide. The wildly popular test prep guide - updated and enhanced for smartphone users - 5 Steps to a 5: AP European History 2017 provides a proven strategy to achieving high scores on this demanding Advanced Placement exam. This logical and easy-to-follow instructional guide introduces an effective 5-step study plan to help students build the skills, kwledge, and test-taking confidence they need to reach their full potential. The book helps students master multiple-choice, free-response and essay questions and offers comprehensive answer explanations and sample responses. Written by a professor of European History, this insider's guide reflects the latest course syllabus and includes 2 full-length practice exams, plus the most up-to-date scoring information. The 5 Steps to a 5: AP European History 2017 effective 5-step plan breaks down test preparation into stages: Set Up Your Study Program; Determine Your Test Readiness; Develop Strategies for Success; Develop the Kwledge You Need to Score High; and, Build Your Test-Taking Confidence. In 2014, 110,297 students were enrolled in AP European History. It includes a BONUS interactive AP Planner app that delivers a customized study schedule and extra practice questions to students' mobile devices, and tThe 5 Steps to a 5 series that has prepared millions of students for success.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Brautigam, PhD (Hanover, IN) is a professor of history at Hanover College in Hanover, IN. He has taught European history at the college level for nearly twenty years.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Brautigam
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight476 g
- Width216 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.