5 Steps to a 5: AP U.S. History Flashcards by McGraw-Hill Education - Europe (Undefined, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.00+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionSkill-building flashcards that provide 600 essential AP terms for easy memorization using the convenience of on-the-go study 5 Steps to a 5: AP U.S. History Flashcards features 600 key terms that expert author Stephen Armstrong has selected as ones that frequently appear on AP U.S. History exams. This extra tool increases your kwledge and helps you achieve up to a maximum 5 score. You w have an additional way to master the key terms that are the basis of AP U.S. History success, delivered in a format that is convenient for your lifestyle. Features: One term per card, so you can put the words in the order you desire Bulleted list of key information for each term Topics include: 1450-1650, The Settling of the Western Hemisphere and Colonial America 1650-1750, The British Empire in America: Growth and Conflict 1750-1775, Resistance, Rebellion, and Revolution 1775-1787, The American Revolution and the New Nation 1787-1800, The Establishment of the New Political Systems 1800-1820, The Jeffersonian Revolution 1820-1845, The Rise of Manufacturing and the Age of Jackson 1835-1860, The Union Expanded and Challenged 1861-1865, The Union Divided: The Civil War 1865-1877, The Era of Reconstruction 1860-1895, Western Expansion and Its Impact on the American Character 1870-1910, America Transformed into the Industrial Giant of the World 1890-1913, The Rise of American Imperialism 1895-1914, The Progressive Era The United States and World War I America in the 1920s: The Beginning of Modern America The Great Depression and the New Deal World War II The Origins of the Cold War The 1950s: Prosperity and Anxiety America in an Era of Turmoil 1960-1975 America from 1968-1988: Decline and Rebirth America from 1988 to 2000: Prosperity and a New World Order America from 2001 to 2006: The Threat of Terrorism and the Increase of Presidential Power Contemporary America: Evaluating the Big Themes of American History
- Author BiographyStephen Armstrong is an AP History teacher, supervisor of social studies at Hall High School and two middle schools in West Hartford, Connecticut, and an adjunct professor of history at Connecticut State University.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series Title5 Steps to a 5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight939 g
- Width140 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine89 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.