5 Steps to the Hollywood A-List Smile: How the Stars Get That Perfect Smile - And How You Can, Too! by Catrise Austin (Paperback / softback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionImagine Having A Smile That Is Red Carpet Ready Like Hollywood's A-List Stars! What if you could learn the secrets to a smile worthy of the red carpet - right in your very own living room? What if you could learn what the stars do to get their Hollywood A-List Smiles - then scout out ways to get it for a fraction of the price? What if you could gain - or perhaps even regain - the confidence, enthusiasm and energy of today's hottest celebs simply by getting the smile of your dreams? You can, you kw, and 5 Steps to a Hollywood A-list Smile shows you how. Dr. Catrise Austin is kwn as Manhattan's celebrity dentist to the stars. Her busy 57th Street Midtown office is home to some of the most cutting-edge, [and] high-tech techniques on the planet, but you don't need to spend tons of money or even a lot of time on your smile if you simply learn the basics taught in 5 Steps to a Hollywood A-list Smile.
- Author BiographyDr. Catrise Austin is a motivational speaker and savvy entrepreneur who in 1998 created VIP Smiles - a modern dental practice that boasts an impressive loyal following, including some of the warmest smiles in the entertainment industry: America's Next Top Model winner Eva Pigford, American Idol's Paula Abdul, Dancing With The Star's Karina Smirnoff, America's Next Best Dance Crew judge Lil Mama, and Grammy Award winning rappers Missy Elliot and Common have all placed their teeth in her capable hands. This award winning dentist and columnist has built a solid reputation as an expert in her field with her national TV appearances on The Discovery Health Channel, Good Morning America, BET News, and CBS News in addition to her appearances on various local and national radio programs. In addition, she is currently the NY Celebrity Health writer for Examiner.com. Her passion, however, is making public speaking appearances to directly impact lives by spreading her message about the importance of dental health and a beautiful smile.
- Author(s)Catrise Austin
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.