All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCleverly whimsical yet oddly informative, The Oatmeal.com is an immensely popular site full of comics, quizzes and stories. This collection presents classic favourites as well as all-new hilarity with any never-before-seen comics, such as 8 Reasons to Keep a Canadian as a Pet, 6 Reasons Man Nipples Are Awesome & 5 Reasons to Have Rabies Instead of Babies. Inman creates these quirky scenes for theoatmeal.com, which launched in July 2009 and already has more than 82 million page views. In fact, every 15 to 30 seconds, someone Google's one of theoatmeal.com's creations. Now, 60 of Inman's comic illustrations and life-bending guides are presented in full-colour inside5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth (And Other Useful Guides).
- Author BiographyTheOatmeal.com is an entertainment website full of comics, quizzes, and stories. The site gets more than 7 million unique visitors and 30 million page views a month, and 250,000 blogs and websites have linked to it. TheOatmeal.com is written, drawn, and coded by Matthew Inman, a king of all trades when it comes to the Web. Matthew lives in Seattle, Washington, with his dogs, Rambo and Beatrix.
- Author(s)Matthew Inman,The Oatmeal
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Series TitleThe Oatmeal
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight583 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.