All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionNow available in blue, Tamara Shopsin's classic 5 Year Diary is back in stock. Designed by Shopsin--whose illustration work is regularly featured in The New York Times--and produced by The Ice Plant and Shopsin's General Store, the pint-sized 5 Year Diary helps you keep track of the next 60 months of your life in just a few lines a day. Each page of the diary is devoted to one day of the year and subdivided into five sections (each with its own space for tes), so that, as time goes by, past entries can be read as the new ones are written. Handsomely clothbound with a red ribbon bookmark, the diary can be started on any day of any year--even a leap year. In the back of the diary are pages to record the books you've read and places you've traveled. As New York magazine's Kendall Herbst ted, the 5 Year Diary is an ideal gift for anyone, anytime, as well as the perfect way to trace your life's highlights and trim out the minutiae... Think of it as a sort of CliffsNotes to your life.
- PublisherThe Ice Plant
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Ice Plant
- Weight372 g
- Width100 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.