All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect guide to the most important ideas and concepts that underpin Western art: Romanesque; Byzantine; International Gothic; Early Renaissance; High Renaissance; Northern Renaissance; Mannerism; Baroque; Caravaggism; Dutch Golden Age; Rococo; Neoclassicism; Romanticism; Academic Art; Orientalism; Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood; Realism; Impressionism; Symbolism; Post-Impressionism; Neo-Impressionism; Synthetism/Primitivism/Les Nabis; Fauvism; Expressionism; Art Nouveau and Secessionism; Cubism; Orphism; Futurism; Dadaism; Surrealism; Magic(al) Realism; Suprematism; Constructivism; Bauhaus; South American Muralism; Neo-plasticism; New Objectivity; American Scene Painting; Socialist Realism; Abstract Expressionism; Colour Field; Minimalism; Pop Art; Op Art; Conceptual Art; Performance Art including Fluxus; Installation Art; Land and Environmental Art; Hyperrealism; Pluralism.
- Author BiographySusie Hodge has an MA in the History of Art by Research from Birkbeck, University of London. She is author of over 50 books, including studies of Impressionism, Victorian art, Picasso and Monet and is currently writing books on modern art and ancient Egyptian art. Throughout the year she runs workshops and seminars and teaches part-time. She is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts.
- Author(s)Susie Hodge
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series Title50 Ideas You Really Need to Know Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width178 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.