CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionZoe Mellor is back with a dazzling array of baby footwear to fit boys and girls from newborn to nine months. Featuring four main styles - cuffed, sandal, slipper and shoe - here are designs to delight the most discerning tot-mohair, ribboned, and cable designs, saucy animal feet, lace-up bootees, sequined shoes and embellished slippers and delicate lace creations. Filled with colour photos as well as easy-to-follow charts and patterns, 50 Baby Bootees to Knit is ather captivating collection from this outstanding designer. There are funky animal boots, stalgic lace patterns, simple slippers, cuffed bootees (guaranteed to stay on even the most restless feet) and classic cables among the collection - indeed, something to suit any baby, from new-born to 18 months. For beginners there is an easy-to-knit practise pattern and a size chart allows you to decide which size to knit. Each design is accompanied by a colour photograph by fashion photographer Joey Toller, appropriate charts and diagrams, embellishment tips and full pattern instructions. With over 5000 copies already sold in the UK, this new edition will be sure to inspire. Other titles in this series include Blankets & Throws to Knit (9781843404712), More Blankets & Throws (9781843405085) and 25 Cushions to Knit (9781843405092) all by Debbie Abrahams.
- Author BiographyZoe Mellor is a successful knitwear designer and author who also runs the Toby Tiger fleece childrenswear company, named after her young son. Her unique designs are sold in Italy, France and in over 50 outlets in the UK. Zoe's previous titles include Colourful Knits, Head to Toe Knits, Double Knits and Animal Knits. She has also designed patterns for various magazines, including Rowan, Prima, Country Living and Woman's Weekly. She lives and works in Brighton.
- Author(s)Zoe Mellor
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication19/01/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content Note110 illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.