All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding bulbs, annuals, herbs and perennials to shrubs, ferns and grasses, this inspiring guide provides the most spectacular selection of deer-resistant plants. Offering a wonderful array of potential plant combinations, 50 Beautiful, Deer-Resistant Plants shows readers how to create a gorgeous garden and keep deer at bay.
- Author BiographyRuth Rogers Clausen has written many books and has also contributed articles to several magazines. A former horticulture editor for Country Living Gardener magazine, she often also serves as a judge at flower shows.
- Author(s)Ruth Rodgers-Clausen
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2011
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note84 colour photographs
- Weight585 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.