CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionFrom advice (both giving and receiving it) to workplace communication, 50 Communication Strategies provides you with an arsenal of practical skills and tools for making your communication more successful in personal relationships, in work environments, and in the written word-both face-to-face and online. Author Joseph A. DeVito presents a range of strategies that includes managing anger, becoming more assertive, thinking more critically, engaging in small talk, increasing your own attractiveness, detecting deceit, expressing politeness in conversation, and talking with the griefstricken. DeVito discusses simple principles to help you apply the fifty strategies more appropriately and effectively. Each chapter has a simple, straightforward structure and contains a communication goal, a brief explanation, bulleted strategies for achieving the goal, and a reminder to try this technique in your own communications. The ideas discussed in 50 Communication Strategies show you how to improve your skills and make your communication more effective, more persuasive, more powerful, and more memorable.
- Author(s)Joseph a DeVito
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.