All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFat quarters aren't just for quilters! Sewers LOVE these inexpensive little pieces of fabric, which are often sold bundled together in pretty packages to make them even more appealing. This unique collection of quick-and-easy sewing projects includes contemporary ideas for DIY home decor, accessories, gifts and more - all made using fat quarters. Projects range from instant fixes needing just one fat quarter, to those using a small handful to create quick patchwork presents, to those that need up to ten fat quarters to really bust that fabric stash! Fat quarters are extremely versatile, are great value and are widely available in fabric stores as well as craft fairs and markets, and they are so pretty that they are hard to resist. This collection of projects offers the perfect solution to sewers with a bundle of fat quarters at home just waiting to be stitched into something lovely.
- Author BiographyElizabeth (Liz) Betts runs Quilty Pleasures, a quilt studio/shop based in her home town of Brighton and Hove. As well as supplying quilters with everything they need to make a quilt, she teaches workshops, writes for magazines and gives talks on the subject. Liz has a background in printed textile design. She is a member of the Quilter's Guild and was invited to exhibit one of her own quilts at their stand at last year's Festival of Quilts.
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.