All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title deals with the traditional recipes from the historic, healthy cuisines of Greece and the surrounding areas of the Eastern Mediterranean. It includes popular classics such as Stuffed Vine Leaves with Garlic Yogurt and Moussaka, as well as lesser-kwn specialities, including Warm Broad Bean and Feta Salad, and Octopus and Red Wine Stew. It offers an at-a-glance glossary of ingredients and professional cook's tips throughout, to ensure success. The sun-drenched fruit, vegetables, nuts and spices of Greece produce the rich and robust tastes and aromas that characterize the dishes of this region. This volume combines classic and contemporary influences in an assortment of mouthwatering recipes. There are dishes for every occasion including soups and starters, salads, fish and seafood, poultry and meat dishes, grains and pulses, and pastries and desserts. Afelia, Avgolemo and Kleftiko are just some of the tasty, traditional dishes in the book. Illustrated with more than 230 photographs, this fabulous collection will take you on an evocative and exciting culinary tour of the Eastern Mediterranean.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Clark is an accomplished cook and author who is passionate about Mediterranean cuisine. Joanna Farrow is a cookery writer, author and food stylist, who has written cookbooks on many subjects.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Clark,Joanna Farrow
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Noteover 230 photographs
- Weight376 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.