All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionTurmeric (Curcuma longa) is a rhizomatous herbaceous perpetual plant of the ginger family, Zingiberaceae which is local to tropical South Asia. It needs temperatures somewhere around 20 C and 30 C, and a lot of yearly precipitation to flourish. Its rhizomes are bubbled for a few hours and after that dried in hot stoves, after which they are ground into a profound orange yellow powder ordinarily utilized as a zest as a part of curries and other South Asian and Middle Eastern food, for coloring, and to confer shading to mustard fixings. Its dynamic fixing is curcumin and it has a gritty, severe, peppery flavor and a mustard like smell. Sangli, a town in the southern piece of the Indian condition of Maharashtra, is the biggest and most imperative exchanging place for turmeric in Asia or maybe in the whole world. In n Indian formulas, Turmeric is once in a while utilized as a shading specialists. It has discovered application in canned drinks, prepared items, dairy items, dessert, yogurt, yellow cakes squeezed orange, rolls, popcorn shading, desserts, cake icings, grains, sauces, gelatins, and so forth. It is a critical fixing in most business curry powders.
- Author BiographyOnce had a dream of buying and selling cabbage in Jacksonville, FL. Spent a year short selling puppets in Prescott, AZ. Had some great experience working on birdhouses in the government sector. Had moderate success selling sock monkeys in Washington, DC. Spent a year researching g.i. joes worldwide. Spoke at an international conference about writing about wooden trains with no outside help.
- Author(s)Denny Levin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.