All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionChosen from the four stylistic periods of pia repertoire and presented in their original form, the 100 pieces in this two-volume collection have been favorites of pianists throughout the years. To help in performance, the editors have realized ornaments and added editorial markings such as phrasing, expression marks, and dynamics where appropriate. This first volume contains 50 pieces by composers whose last names begin with the letters A-G. Titles: Tango in D Major, Op. 165, No. 2 (Isaac Alb?niz) * Invention No. 13 in A Mir, BWV 714 * Bear Dance (B?la Bart?k) * Moonlight Sonata in C-sharp Mir, Op 27, No. 2 (Ludwig van Beethoven) * Intermezzo in A Major, Op. 118, No. 2 (Johannes Brahms) * Nocturne in E-flat Major, Op. 9, No. 2 (Fr?d?ric Chopin) * Clair de lune (Claude Debussy) * Juba (R. Nathaniel Dett) * Spanish Dance, Op. 5, No. 5 (Enrique Granados) * Nottur, Op. 54, No. 4 (Edvard Grieg) * Scherzo in D Mir (Cornelius Gurlitt) * and more.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight635 g
- Width226 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byE L Lancaster,Kenon D Renfrow
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.