All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a unique and often private look at the talent behind the booming wine industry of Napa Valley, this coffee table book couples 50 portraits with heartfelt stories and personal journeys from the most iconic and influential winemakers of the Valley. Readers will enjoy the insightful answers to questions such as the qualities that make a wine worth $150 and up, winemakers that have been influential, and how wine came into the lives of the profiled winemakers. This book gives wine aficionados a one-of-a-kind chance to view the world of wine through the eyes of the experts.
- Author BiographyNicola Siso is a photographer with a love for travel and a desire to truly understand new places from an insider s perspective. She lives in Miami, Florida.
- Author(s)Nicola Siso
- PublisherLife of Reiley
- Date of Publication15/08/2015
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLife of Reiley
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.