Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.76+ AU $13.50 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by riverdancer01
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by thephilosophersnook
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the wonderful world of Doctor Karl: where oddities are embraced, facts reign supreme, curiosity is king and brightly coloured shirts are compulsory! In his brand new book, our much beloved and National Living Treasure Doctor Karl Kruszelnicki applies his trademark straight-talkin'-no-high-falutin' scientific sense to a brand new range of Big Questions that you never knew you even wanted to ask, but now desperately need to know the answers to.
- Author BiographyDr Karl Kruszelnicki is the Julius Sumner Miller Fellow at the University of Sydney. He is a qualified medical doctor, engineer, physicist and mathematician. This MasterGeek consistently appears on the list of the Top 15 Most Trusted Australians, and was this year named one of Australia's National Living Treasures..
- Author(s)Karl Kruszelnicki
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMacmillan Australia
- Weight547 g
- Width162 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine27 mm
Most relevant reviews
- karenwin11108 Jan, 2013by
Purchased this for a Christmas present. Flicking through the book it is what I expected so hopefully the person I bought it for was pleased.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.