All listings for this product
About this product
- Description50 Studies Every Neurologist Should Kw presents key studies that shape the current clinical practice of neurology. All neurologic subspecialties are covered, with a special emphasis on neurocritical care and vascular neurology. For each study, a concise summary is presented with an emphasis on the results and limitations of the study, and its implications for practice. An illustrative clinical case concludes each review, followed by brief information on other relevant studies. This is the first book of its kind to present a collection of the most influential clinical trials in neurology that are detailed eugh to be used on rounds, but still easily digestible. It is a must-read for health care professionals and anyone who wants to learn more about the data behind clinical practice.
- Author BiographyDavid Y. Hwang is the Assistant Professor of Neurology in the Division of Neurocritical Care and Emergency Neurology at Yale University School of Medicine which is located in New Haven, Connecticut. David M. Greer is the The Zimmerman and Spinelli Professor and Vice Chairman of the Department of Neurology at Yale University School of Medicine which is located in New Haven, Connecticut.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication22/06/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleFifty Studies Every Doctor Should Know
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Greer,David Y. Hwang
- Series Edited byMichael E. Hochman
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.34Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.