All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionWith talented applicants coming from the top high schools as well as the pressure to succeed from family and friends, it's wonder that writing college application essays is one of the most stressful tasks high schoolers have to face. Add in how hard it is to get started or brag about accomplishments or order stories for maximum effect, and it's a wonder that any ever get written. To help, this completely new edition of 50 Successful Harvard Application Essays gives readers the most inspiring approaches, both conventional and creative, that won over admissions officers at Harvard University, the nation's top ranked college. From chronicling personal achievements to detailing unique talents, the topics covered with these essays opens applicants up to new possibilities and techniques for putting their best foot forward. It teaches students how to: get started; stand out; structure the best possible essay; and, avoid common pitfalls.
- Author BiographyThe Harvard Crimson has been the daily newspaper of Harvard University since 1873. It is the nation's oldest continually operating daily college newspaper.
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication04/08/2014
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byStaff of the Harvard Crimson
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.